2.22.2012

A new Niece & Family

Alright, apparently my dad wasn't too appreciative of a post without pictures of his grandkids. 

He should just move out here and see them whenever you want. 

I don't think that's gonna happen though, so this one's for you dad! 

In early January we welcomed a new niece to our family. She is gorgeous, and I was able to go take some newborn pictures of her....my favorite thing!

She wasn't too interested in sleeping though, and I only got a handful of pics. I feel bad that we didn't get many, but the ones we did get were great, not hard to do with a beautiful baby girl!

So here she is: Zoelle Jackson




And here's her baby announcement, kinda fun, and I love the colors!


The week after the pictures, my mom headed out to help with baby Zoe and we headed up and joined them for the day. We got to spend some time playing at the park, and nothing makes kids happier than that!


If you look at LaNea, you'll see that her sisters beauty comes naturally. Eric and Jill make some super cute girls! 


Maybe someday they'll be like us and make a super cute boy too!:)


Oh yeah, Kevin and I make super cute girls too! I may be biased, but I don't care!


LaNea and Lexie are the best of friends and they absolutely love being able to play together. We wish they lived even closer so we could do it more often!



See what I mean? What could be more fun than playing at the park with cousins and grandma! She was there, I'm just better at taking pictures of the kids I guess! We love any reason we can find to get together with family, but a new baby is one of the best there is!

2 comments:

Logan said...

Thank You

Eric and Jill said...

I always love your pictures! You were totally right about the first picture. Gorgeous! Thank You Thank You!
We loved having you guys come up and LaNea and Lexie are adorable together. Its always fun to watch little kids play together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...