2.27.2012

Addicted

He's only 19 months old, and He's addicted.


This boy knows how to work the iPhone, and he gets VERY upset if you try to take it away from him! 

Usually, I don't mind, it's actually quite the lifesaver when we're shopping.


I think it's funny how many people comment on a baby knowing how to use a phone...I'm sure there are plenty that do these days!


He only likes the best...a $200 toy. Gotta love it!

3 comments:

Sunnie said...

sounds like cole! we have the same addiction at our house!

Eric and Jill said...

Okay, so I know you're talking about JJ with a phone but I couldn't stop thinking how cute he is in those pjs. He's such a handsome little guy!

Rydgd said...

so cute! spencer was letting little jj play with his iphone at a ball game and was shocked when it went dead and little dude just grabbed it from him and slid it back on....awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...